Bicycle bar end mirror. Specialized hotrock 20 bike
Bicycle Bar End Mirror
- Bar End is an area of Winchester, Hampshire, England. It lies on the east bank of the River Itchen to the north of St. Catherine's Hill and is the location of a park and ride car park serving the city centre.
- (bar ends) 1. Add-ons fit to flat handlebars to provide additional hand positions. Popular with some mountain bikers. 2. Little caps that are pressed into the ends of handlebars to seal them and for protection from puncture wounds should you crash and land on the bars.
- Bicycle handlebar or often bicycle handlebars refers to the steering mechanism for bicycles; the equivalent of a steering wheel.
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- Correspond to
- a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
... On a Bike!!
Today was National "Ride To Work Day". Fortunately I had work today, so I had the opportunity to participate.
The free brekkie put on for cyclists in Hyde Park was top notch. Food on offer was coffee, water, fruit juice, apricot scones, cheese rolls, bananas, apples, mandarins, and museli bars!!
Also handed out were copies of the SMH, Men's Health magazine, that wristband, and various stickers and brochures.
Very well done, and much appreciated!
Also well done was the "Lycra-To-Flesh Ratio" or LTFR lol. For every human I would estimate an average of 60% Lycra coverage. I was pushing the limits in full long Skins, which would have bumped me over 90% coverage.
Actually didn't see any more cyclists than usual on my way in or out, so that was a little disappointing.
For the shot, if you look hard enough, you'll notice I've included the ute in the frame. That's the rear wheel on the right, clashing with my front wheel, and you see the mirror in the background too. It's more obvious in the colour version, but I like the black and white more. I think it gives a nice contrast of choice between my bicycle and the ute.
Used selective colouring on the green wristband, for obvious reasons. Applied some USM and used the Black and White tool in CS3
Quite impressed with the Flip-It's ability to light up the back end of the garage without overexposing the white text too.
Thus named because, while she can take any abuse on the ride, she must be pampered just before the trail ride begins -- also she throws gravel at the face of the rider.
Main features: aluminum frame/ carbon-fiber back frame, front/rear disk breaks, front and rear suspension, adjustable handlebar stem, axel bar on rear suspension to combat pedal shift, tire pump, water bottle, odometer, headlight, rear cargo pack (with heavy bar bike lock stored underneath), rear-view mirror, and my personal touch -- bar-ends that help me ride high when standing on the pedals (they also keep my wrists from going numb from impact stress -- because they are not turned inward as they should be, I can switch grips fast enough to break in an emergency -- finally -- they look like animal horns).
Kami jokes that it cost more than all the junker cars she's bought in five years combined.
floor bike rack
schwinn loop 7 speed folding bicycle
harley davidson myrtle beach bike week
scorpio bike alarm
harley davidson custom bike
bicycle road races
kid motor bike