ON ROAD OFF ROAD DIRT BIKES - SCOTT BICYCLES FOR SALE.
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- (dirt bike) trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with rugged tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- (of a vehicle or bicycle) Designed for use over rough terrain
- Off-roading is a term for driving a specialized vehicle on unpaved roads, such as sand, gravel, riverbeds, mud, snow, rocks, and other natural terrain.
- Away from a smooth road; on rough terrain
Pengerang: Sharon On Her Little Bike
(Photo by Kelvin Pang) Stop laughing! I was too short for all the regular bikes, so I took this little girl bike. It served me well, although kick-starting it was a pain, I could hear the shocks bottom out every time I took an obstacle, and (arghhh) the rear and front brakes worked only intermittently. Which made downhill rides such fun!
Dirt Bike Circuit
The Ilkley & District Motor Club was holding its centenary new year motor trial on the 3rd January and dirt bikes were speeding through the countryside on the Dob Park circuit. I wonder what the club's vehicles looked like in its inaugural year of 1910?
next mako bike
huffy 12 bicycle
dirt bike decal kits
light full suspension mountain bike
trek tandem bike
hi wheel bike
3 speed womens bike
how to change bike pedal
bluetooth bike helmet
lowrider bike magazine