CHOPPER BIKE KITS : SINGLE SPEED MOUNTAIN BIKE HUB
Chopper Bike Kits
- helicopter: an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- A butcher's cleaver
- A person, tool, or machine that chops
- A device for regularly interrupting an electric current or a beam of light or particles
- chop: a grounder that bounces high in the air
- informal terms for a human `tooth'
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A set of all the parts needed to assemble something
- The clothing and other items belonging to a soldier or used in an activity such as a sport
- kit out: supply with a set of articles or tools
- (kit) young of any of various fur-bearing animals; "a fox kit"
- KITS ("Live 105") is a San Francisco, California, USA-based radio station broadcasting at 105.3 MHz. The station is owned by CBS Radio and programs a modern rock format. The station also broadcasts on HD channel L2, locally on Comcast cable channel 986, and is streaming online.
- A set of articles or equipment needed for a specific purpose
My Custom Bike
I don't often post pictures of my toys but here is the custom bike I built about 5 years ago. It started life as a kit bike form Custom Chrome. It is a raked and stretched rigid with a Revtec 110, 6 speed tranny, and BDL open primary. Not the best handling bike I have ever ridden but it sure is fun.
Revtech Kit Bike
Easyriders Show, Sacramento,CA 2005.
Nice job of assembly and paint on a kit from Custom Chrome. I wonder how many of these kits are sitting in garages around the country unfinished. I would imagine in a few decades that these will become real finds for those looking for projects.
motor bike wheels
bicycle world inc
kawasaki quad bikes
street bikes accessories
three spoke bike wheels
onguard beast chain bike lock
giant women bikes